CARLOS ZAMBRANO LITERARY GENIUS?
On Wednesday, there was a book signing event to celebrate the release of Zambrano’s biography, The Big Z: The Story. While the fine folks at Triumph Books came up with the very creative title, mrsunshine has received a list of alternate book titles considered for the release, along with the book’s suggested co-author.
Explore posts in the same categories: Baseball
1. “If I Would’ve pitched Game Four, Here’s How I Would’ve Done It” with .
2. “Slaughterhouse Best Of Five” with .
3. “A Good Six Walks (in three innings) Spoiled” with John Feinstein.
4. “Plenty of Time To Kill…a detailed look at October, 2007” with .
5. “Twenty Thousand Excuses Under The Z” with .
6. “Hit The Catcher In The Eye…my life with Michael Barrett” with .
7. “Invisible Men…how Soriano, A-Ram and D-Lee appeared in the NLDS” with .
8. “The Great Fatsy” with .
9. “A Farewell To my Arm…how Dusty Baker helped blow my arm out by age 30” with Ernest Hemmingway.
10. “The Lord Of No Rings” with .