North Las Vegas a Top 5 ‘Most Boring City?’
What? North Las Vegas was ranked as one of the most boring cities in the country! How does that work?
Here are the parameters used by Movato:
- Nightlife per capita (bars, clubs, comedy, etc.)
- Live music venues per capita
- Active life options per capita (parks, outdoor activities, etc.)
- Arts and Entertainment per capita (movie theaters, festivals, galleries, theaters, etc.)
- Fast Food restaurants per capita (the fewer the better)
- Percentage of restaurants that are not fast food (the higher the better)
- Percentage of young residents ages 18 to 34 (the higher the better)
- Population density (the higher the better)
How complete was the data? Check out this odd line:
We then collected data from the U.S. Census (2010) business listings in categories we picked to measure excitement (or lack thereof). We weren’t able to get all the data on a few places, such as Paradise, NV, so spots like that got off lucky and didn’t make our list.
Thoughts? Is North Las Vgeas more boring than other Top 10 cities like San Bernadino and Stockton in California?Explore posts in the same categories: Uncategorized